Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jackie O!

My sister and I are a lot alike in many ways, but one way we very much differ is our taste in sunglasses.

For years, I have relentlessly made fun of her larger-than-life choices in eyewear, calling her "Jackie-O" and "Old Navy Lady" (remember those commercials with Carrie Donovan?)


Well, I guess the joke's been on me, because it seems my sister was way ahead of her time in the eyewear fashion area - just look at what's in style these days!

Anyway, I still can't wear those big honkin' glasses and still tease her every chance I get, because that's how we roll.

Last weekend I forgot to grab my glasses before we left to go somewhere, so I HAD to wear a pair of hers - and I felt like every person in every car we passed was snickering at me behind my back.

So she made me pose for a picture in them. Big sisters are mean.

1 comment:

  1. Who is that blonde behind those HUGE black sunglasses?!?!

    Paris Hilton?

    Quick! Call the media...Paris Hilton snuck into IKEA on Saturday!!!

    No, it wasn't others snickering at you wearing the bigger-than-life sunglasses...it was just me and Katie trying not to laugh hysterically knowing you were hating every second of looking so glamorous! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    Come on girls - doesn't she look cute?

    ReplyDelete