Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BOYS.

This morning I went back to bed after Joel left for school because my sinus infection is depriving me of any type of good sleep. But I did manage to have my morning cup of coffee while I was up with him.

After Seth woke up he was all over me in my bed chatting, wiggling around, telling me stories, etc. I was barely having any of it - you know, grumble here, "Uh huh," there. I just couldn't get awake.

When Seth rolled over to me to kiss me at one point, he made this gagging sound and said, "Ewww! What's that smell? COFFEE BREATH?!" And before I could even respond, he calls up a burp like all boys can do on command, puts his hand in front of his mouth as if to capture the burp in his hand, rubs it on my cheek and says, "There. There's some bagel breath for ya."

Ahh. The love of a child - nothing else like it in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment