Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Why I'm Not Blogging Today

We are ripping out carpet in the living room and dining room to replace the floor. Since Sean's on vacation this week, I thought it would be wise to keep him working, so he wouldn't forget how to do it.



Of course all of the furniture had to be moved to other rooms ...

So we now have a couch in our foyer. It's very convenient. You barely have to get up to go to the bathroom (door on the right)! Though I'm not going to give any of my boys any ideas, or the two younger ones will be practicing their aim from that spot. And I'm not even kidding about that.

Since we repainted the baseboards while the floor was bare, the boys got excited and had fun painting the subfloor.



Probably not many words, but more photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment