Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost Done!

Sean has almost completed the floor in the living and dining rooms today while I had a full mama day of dr. appointments, school errands, bank and pharmacy running.


And not to forget one of my most important errands today - picking up my pre-ordered copy of Revelation - Third Day's new CD. Yay! Check them out talking about it by clicking their picture at the bottom of the page.

You can also watch them performing "Call My Name" last night on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/episodes.shtml .
Select the July 29th episode and click forward to chapter 6.
.
I just love Mac Powell's voice.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Holly,
    Your husband must be commended for all of his hard work. He must be a very special man. You are so lucky to have a guy like him in your life......Happy Hawaii day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You da man Sean!

    I have always been impressed with your hard work and resourcefulness, but this is remarkable!

    How much would it cost to get you down to NC to do some work here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha! :-D I'm lucky to have ALL the men in my life. Know what I'm sayin'??? UH HUH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug - everyone has their price, even my dear, dear husband.

    But I've got lots, LOTS more work for him here before I'll give him up for YOU!

    ReplyDelete