Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Day, Part Two

This morning, I told Seth we needed to go pick out special gifts for his teacher and the director of his therapeutic school. Both have been incredibly instrumental in his recovery to this point. His eyes lit up and he said, "Ohhh, I know - jewelry!"


So we went to the Christian book store near our home and he picked out two bracelets and said, "These are perfect!"





And when I was looking at the cards, and told him I was looking for a nice "Thank You" card or one that says something nice, he replied, "Or how about one that says 'I like you,' or 'You're awesome,' or 'You're fun!" How sweet. I'm actually surprised they don't have cards that say those things, since you can buy a card that says, "I'm sorry you're hairdresser messed up the color on your hair and then Burger King got your order wrong today. I'll be thinking of you."


We then went to the Hallmark store for gift bags, where I came across these plaques that are just perfect and say exactly how I feel about the love they have given my son for a couple of years now.


"Because you believed in me, I believed in me."

Seth and Ms. Kari


Seth and Miss Christine

I am so very grateful for the love and work they have put into my son to help bring him where he is today. They are but another gear in the machine that has skillfully and prayerfully brought my son as far out of autism as he has come so far.


Thank you so much, Talking Time Learning Center!!! Click here for more information on this awesome place.

No comments:

Post a Comment