Monday, August 18, 2008

Who's On Your List?

No, not that list.

Not that one, either.

The list of people who are dead that you would just love to bring back and spend a day with or just see what they were like. Let's say, five. Do tell.

Here's mine (it is ever-changing, so this is today's version):

1. My grandad, who died when I was two.

2. Mark Twain (interesting quote: But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most? --Mark Twain)

3. Princess Diana

4. Dale Earnhardt

5. Okay - not a person, but - my dog, Hunter, who died in January.

Can you tell I've never lost anyone super-duper close? I'm sure going to need some quick help when that day comes, having no experience and being this far into life.

No comments:

Post a Comment