Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Happy Day HAPPY DAY!

In 8 hours and 19 minutes, I will be picked up for a whole girls' weekend away!! I'm spending the day counting down the minutes.

My Bible study group at church consists of 5 fabulous chicks, and we've had the summer off. This weekend we are kicking off another year together. YAY!

Lesa's parents are in Australia for a year, so we are taking over their empty house in southern Indiana - an absolutely beautiful area. And great shopping, too!

So if I don't post, just be happy for me.

All the boys (and Heidi - poor girl!) will be home having a great boys' weekend, probably scratching and making gross noises. Whatever makes them happy.

The pull is great to take my laptop (I don't go much of anywhere without it), but I'm convincing myself that I need a TOTAL break, which means ripping that thing from my clutch for two whole days. I think I can do it. I think I can . . . I think I can ...

No comments:

Post a Comment