Monday, August 18, 2008

These Are The Moments

Seth and Maddie started kindergarten with big grins and excitement that absolutely could not be contained.



When we pulled up to the curb in the drop-off line, they unbuckled their seat belts, stood up, and Seth exclaimed, "This is it, Maddie. THIS IS IT!" And then capped it off by saying, "This is totally awesome!"

You would never have guessed that he's already been going to this school for two years already in Early Childhood!

And ...

HEIDI ALERT!

It's been a few days, and I think y'all are due for some Heidi.

Seth declared that she was cold this morning on the back porch, and thought she needed to be covered up. It was all of 68 degrees -- burrrrrrr. I guess that is cold to my little native Texan.


And CAN YOU EVEN STAND IT?????

She's so darn scooshy and fluffy, I can barely control myself. Come on - you know you want her.


1 comment:

  1. i'm a changed woman holly! let me have her! ok... maybe not! she looks cute in YOUR house, just not MINE... ;-)

    ReplyDelete