Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Boys Are Spoiled

by their Nana and Papa. Joel and Seth are always begging to sleep with Nana downstairs when they stay all night with us and the answer is always NO. They always stay with us during the week, which means it's a school night for the boys.

They were allowed to last night on Thanksgiving eve - and it was party time in the living room!


Even Heidi thought she was going to get to sleep with Nana ...



I ended up busting up the party when I took Heidi to her crate and made the boys quit telling Star Wars stories AT MIDNIGHT.

Speaking of my kids being spoiled by Nana and Papa - Heidi believes she is one of the grandkids and demands spoiling, as well. Papa is only too willing to oblige.



.
Speaking of the "S" word, I got to be spoiled today, too. I spent the morning cooking a yummy dinner with my mom, who is the awesome cook who taught me to cook; and then after we all ate and cleaned up, I took a two-hour nap!
.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm so thankful for my family each and every day. I'm thankful for my immediate family - my sons and my husband. I'm thankful for my extended family. I'm thankful for our best friends, who we consider family. I'm thankful for our church family.
.
We are very blessed, indeed - in family and otherwise.
.
Folks who
Always
Matter and
Intentionally
Love
You

No comments:

Post a Comment