Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uh Oh.

I know I know I know I know I know. Please accept my apologies, Internet, for woefully leaving you in the dust.

You have to understand. Last week I was KID-FREE while my boys spent spring break elsewhere. It was true joy to do whatever I wanted for five days. Yes, I completely took leave of all responsibility.

Then a six-year-old birthday bash with the neighbors along with what seemed like 108 kids hit yesterday along with Easter today.

However, I am (almost) back in full swing. We shall see tomorrow just how *back* I am. The boys go back to school and our regularly-scheduled programming resumes.

Are we still friends?

1 comment:

  1. hey miss you- don't nknow what happened on thurs. but i really did want to get together :(
    love ya
    a

    ReplyDelete