Monday, March 23, 2009

Kerri Rocks The House!

Comedian Kerri Pomarolli rocked the joint Friday night for an event that I can only describe as a girls' night on steroids.

I wish she could just stay and be our weekly anti-depressant. I left the event, Chocolate, Coffee, and Comedy, having laughed 'til I cried, cried while she spoke to our hearts, and renewed with a spirit of contentment. She makes you realize that you are not alone if you're feeling unsettled, not quite happy, and just a little bit crazy. And she reminds you that beneath all of that is the God who loves us and wants a relationship with us.

Read more about the night on my other blog, In The Thick of It.

Kerri - thanks for totally bringin' it to Noblesville.

1 comment:

  1. It was awesome! Thank you for inviting me - definitely worth the 2.5 hour drive. ;)

    I also laughed, cried, and felt encouraged to lay a burden at the foot of the cross.

    It is soooooo good to laugh and be with people you love.

    ReplyDelete