Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lunch Anyone?

As Promised, I've uploaded the photos we took at Jungle Jim's international supermarket. We were so obnoxious - but had fun! They aren't the best quality, as they were taken with my Blackberry.

Here you go. Enjoy!


Mmmm. Nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than some ice cold green bean bars.

This one was actually taken at Ikea. Susan and I couldn't figure out exactly what these floppy baskets were for - then we figured it out!

Yeah - did you know you can buy a whole pig's head in the meat department? And for the bargain price of around $7! Oh. My. Grossness. Cyndi and I thought it was cute.


How about some duck heads? YUM!


And don't forget the duck feet. Mental note - great thing for Halloween ...


I'm sure this is a delicacy to someone. Somewhere. Just not here. And not to this person.

We settled on a few good cheeseballs, some sushi, made some guacamole, chocolate covered strawberries, and brownies. Much more American.

No comments:

Post a Comment